Thursday, October 13, 2005

me not blog

Well, there you go, the title says pretty much all you need to know.

I can't really be arsed to keep this thing up anymore, not that I've really been doing much of that anyway.

I thought when I started this that I might be able to make some kind of interesting comment about my life and views; despite the fact that my life is only about as interesting as the lifestyle of a lazy english student can be and I'm so malleable that my views aren't stable for long enough for me to ever write them down.

I was wrong in that regard though; my attempts at profundity ended up sounding glib and facetious; my attempts to be funny fell flat and after a while this thing just degenerated into a glorified pinboard for me to put links and mundane information for people that I'd missed when they were online.

From now on I'm just going to restrict my humour to the usual array of cock jokes and tastless witticisms, and my attempts at saying something important or profound to drunken monologues and, perhaps, when I need to add a few hundred words to an essay.

Why am I even writing this here, I could say this to my readership - one person - when I talk to her, in one sentance. Meh, I suppose this is just another attempt at gravitas or something, it certainly isn't funny.

toodles