Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Intro

I have a blog.

Wow

erm...

don't worry people, that isn't (hopefully) representative of the standard of witty comment that shall shortly be appearing on this rather unimpressive piece of webspace. I plan to expand the minds of you - the reader, whoever that might be (I'm guessing insomniacs or stalkers) - with my staggeringly mundane life or, failing that, give myself somewhere to write pointless drivel that no one has the patience to listen to me say.

I'm not going to bother going into any personal details here because I doubt very much that anyone will read this that doesn't know who I am already.

I think the ingredients of a good blog appear to be either good, imaginative writing or an interesting life. I fall short on both of those requirements so I don't think that I'll be winning any awards any time in the impending future. The best you can hope for if you choose to frequent this blog of ill repute is a reasonably frequently updated account of what, if anything is going on in my life (or my head, or both) with enough naughty words to make it interesting.

- Ben